In addition to choosing the name of your brand, another very important part is to choose the color. There is much more in a color that goes beyond looking good or bad. For example, the colors affect our subconscious so that we cannot detect. A customer can change their behavior without having knowledge only because of the color.
However, there is no best color for a logo beyond that to communicate the meaning of the brand. The color chosen for your logo can even cause someone to close or not deal with you. Therefore, you need a lot of attention when choosing the color of your logo. Below you will find some vital tips on how to choose the color.
Tips on how to choose the colors of your logo
- Decide according to the overall image that the company would like to convey.This needs to be reflected in marketing materials, especially the logo of your company.A relaxed LOGO DESIGNcompany will use different colors of a financial consulting firm that want to gain the confidence of major investors.
- Do research on the different types of competitors.Your color scheme must be different from these competitors.Moreover, the colors need not be bright if the competitors using muted tones. Certainly, some research will help you choose the best option.
- Choose an element that stands out in the logo.It can be the first letter or a graphic that the customer can associate with your business.A catchy name can be another good option.
- Choose a warm, bright color to the elements that needs to highlight the logo;these colors can be: red is an aggressive and appropriate color for your company or some vital elements of the design;orange that is not as severe as red, but still alive enough to attract people.
- To denote authority, the use of blue should be considered.It is boring when an interesting element of design or bright color is not offered.A logo with dark blue and white is effective. Blue goes well even with orange and red together.
- If the business is associated with health, you should include green in the logo.The green has a calm and healing effect.Organizations such as alternative therapies, firms related to health and businesses such as health clubs, need to use the green logo for best benefit.
- For organizations where customers are women, colors like purple and pink are the best options to choose from.This happens because they are colors that makes women feel that the organization is giving due attention to their needs.It is good for organizations who deal with the treatment of skin, cosmetics and gyms for women.
Important things to look for when choosing a logo
Certain things are very important to keep in mind when choosing a color. This will help avoid unnecessary mistakes. For example, you must know that yellow makes a business look sticky, even a brighter color, and its use should be just to highlight something. Ash, on the other hand, is best for a color support by virtue of its association with the depressing time. The white and black colors should not dominate the logo.
The colors of the chosen logo will not only grow to the point of being associated with the brand, but also define the tone of mind that customers may encounter. Bright colors always make people wait for something creative, action or speed. Darker reinforce the image of power, trust and respect. For example, the color red, which is associated with Coca-Cola products, makes people think of food, young people, authority and great taste as well as with its brand.
In conclusion, the use of color in logos, although affected by the shape of the logo itself, will cause them to be perceived first by many people. The best color to be chosen always depends on what the brand needs to communicate. Blue is a good choice for large companies that want to convey trust and tradition. Red is the best for leading brands such as Marriott and Coca-Cola. Green is important to tell the correct story about the brand. The first thing that must be done before the choice of colors, is figure out what kind of brand it is so you can develop the correct communication approach with customers.
Leave A Comment